Breast lift or mastopexy is a common procedure for many women seeking to restore their breasts in shape and size.
You can use the procedure if you feel that your breasts have been affected after weight loss, due to age or after a period of breast feeding. Breast lift cost varies a lot from one city or state to the other and this is normally dependent on a number of factors including the clinic, anesthesia fee and the doctor’s fee. It is unfortunate to note that breast lift isn’t covered by insurance companies since it is considered to be a cosmetic surgery.
Breast lift cost in different US states
The cost of breast lift cosmetic surgery in different states varies a lot. Below is a list of some of the states where this treatment is highly popular.
• Minnesota – The average cost is $5,000
• Colorado – The average cost is $5,640
• Los Angeles – The average cost is $7,025
• San Antonio – The average cost is $7,160
• California – The average breast lift cost is 7,200
• Florida – The average cost is $4, 200
• Colorado – The average cost is $5,200
• Nebraska – Average cost of breast lift is $5,550
• Texas – Average cost is $6,200
• Tennessee – Average $6,000
During the cosmetic surgery, the doctor may opt for either local or general anesthesia. The procedure normally lasts for approximately 3 hours but other factors might determine how long the procedure takes including whether the patient intends to have breast implants. Breast lift patients can go home the same day after the procedure.